Web View App Development (Freelancer)

Create a basic App for Android & iOS
This is Phase I of a Project
In this Phase, I’ll need:

1. An icon with my logo that will be displayed on the phone
  2. When the icon on the phones is tapped, it should browse a url. It will browse a Joomla 3 site, so note that it is web responsive.

I’ll provide the logo in ai, you should be able to adjust it to the icon if needed.

Consider that for Phase II, I’ll be expecting to:

1. Use the phone’s camera to upload an image in a specific field of a form
  2. Use Push Notifications for:
    2.1. Notify the user of personal reminders previously created on the website
    2.2. Notify the user of 3rd party notifications. For example a Phone Company wants to send a specific user a reminder of a due invoice
    2.3. Receive notifications of transactions sent form a 3rd party and upload them to the website.
  3. Enable the app for Windows Phone
    I’ll preffer if the app is made using ionic, but I’m open to recomendations. On your quote, please indicate which platform you will be using.

Should deliver source code.

Budget: $30
Payment Conditions: 50% on start and 50% when finished and tested by me.
Payment Method: Paypal or through Freelancer.com (Actually I have a project opened in Freelancer.com)

Inquires: azuniga@costaricafn.com

Regards

Hi,
I have 2.8 years of experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications using ionic framework,

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Thanks, I already hired the job

Regards

Adrián Zúñiga Q.

M: +(506) 8311-6262 | email: azuniga@costaricafn.com | Heredia, Costa Rica

AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: La información, incluyendo cualquier archivo adjunto, contenida en este mensaje es confidencial y solamente dirigido a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas arriba. Si el lector de este mensaje no es el interesado, favor de eliminarlo y notificar al remitente, quedando estrictamente prohibido la difusión, distribución o reproducción de este comunicado
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic message including any attachments is privileged and confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please destroy it immediately, and notify the sender.