We’re a funded healthcare technology startup in stealth mode, and we need help from a senior web developer. At least initially, this will be a contract position.
We’re seeking an experienced software engineer who can take over maintenance and enhancement of a mobile app, and also architect and build a replacement back-end on AWS or Azure. The mobile app is built in Cordova, with Ionic+Angular, for iOS, Android, and web browsers. The app was developed by an off-shore team and we need to bring it closer to home.
• Given a RESTful OpenAPI spec and a database schema, implement a back end on AWS or Azure
• Write unit tests
• Enhance an existing Ionic/Angular front-end app, for Android, iOS, and browser, that uses that API
• Meet regularly (virtually) with Project Management and QA team
• 2+ years of Ionic experience
• Proficiency at RESTful back-end development on AWS or Azure
• Database engineering experience
• A keen eye for UI detail
• Location in the United States
The ideal candidate(s) would be either a single remarkably rounded engineer on back and front ends, or a small contract engineering firm.
Please send a PDF resume to jobs [at] avatron [dot] com.
Recruiters and offshore firms will not be considered.