Wanted IOS Developer

POFI Technologies looking for talented IOS Developers in Coimbatore. More info on jobs
Qualifications

• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
  • Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
  • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
  • Build and publish applications in app stores
  • Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
  • Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
  • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
  • Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
  • Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
  • Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
  • Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
  • Familiarity with continuous integration
  • Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications

Hi Peter,

I would be glad to assist you on this project, please get me in contact for quick conversation.

Email: vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Regards,
Vincent

Hello sir,

Greeting.
I have 8 years of industrial experience and now i move to IONIC since 2 years . I can do this job with very reasonable price that is 10$/hour. Please add me on Skype we will discuss further my Skype is joomdev1309@gmail.com

Thanks
Amit desai

Oh man/
For the given set of competencies, you need a senior-senior developer or even a team of outsourcers to make your project work as intended. The only one I’ve come across was this one http://sergey-sholom.com. It’s too risky for you to hire a freelancer for the job. Of course, you could there’s no one to stop you from this. But you’ll end up wasting all the time overlooking their job having no spare time for managing the project as the whole. I’ve been there, trust me. At least contact Sergey, he’ll give you a few valuable advices.