Updating ionic-v1 to latest js/css

I am trying to update an old ionic-v1 App to work properly with iPhone 8 and iPhone X.

I moved my machine from El Capitan to High Sierra and Xcode from 8.2.x to 9.2.

I moved to the latest version of cordova-ios. I am having an issue with using the updated cordova-wheel-selector-plugin on iPhone where the touch for scroll on selector isn’t applied there but to the page behind it instead (same code works fine for Android). Thinking it might be because of my old ionic-v1 and related angular files I am trying to figure out the best way to move to the latest version of ionic-v1. I have tried to look around but don’t see any clear way to do that. The best I understand is I have to download a zip file and replace the files under www/lib. I also have firebase and angularfire to worry about if I need to update those as well.

“npm info ionic” shows that there are ionic 1 versions upto 1.7.16 but I don’t see that anywhere to download. Scrolling through https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic/releases the latest one I see is 1.3.3.

Question I have is what is the best way for me to update the js/css/fonts for my v1 project?

My system info.

“ionic info” gives the following

Cordova CLI: 7.1.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.1.8
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.1.4
ios-deploy version: 1.9.0
ios-sim version: 5.0.11
Node Version: v6.9.1
Xcode version: Xcode 9.2 Build version 9C40b

and “cordova platform ls” gives the following two platforms
Installed platforms:
android 6.4.0
ios 4.5.4

Thank you for your help on how best to proceed.

Sanjay.