Unhandled 'error' event when typing any comand (ionic serve)

Hello, I’m trying to serve my app (it has been working since months ago), but now I can not use any command (ON THIS PROJECT, I have other projects and they work perfectly).
I can not use ionic info, ionic serve, anything it always says this error :

E:\IonicProjects\myApp\ionic3>ionic serve

events.js:160
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

Error: spawn C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\node.exe ENOENT
    at notFoundError (E:\IonicProjects\myApp\ionic3\node_modules\cross-spawn\lib\enoent.js:11:11)
    at verifyENOENT (E:\IonicProjects\myApp\ionic3\node_modules\cross-spawn\lib\enoent.js:46:16)
    at ChildProcess.cp.emit (E:\IonicProjects\myApp\ionic3\node_modules\cross-spawn\lib\enoent.js:33:19)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:215:12)

It works sometimes and the most of time it does not, and I want to know how to solve this issue…

Thanks.

See here: Error after update to ionic 3.6
And here: https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic-cli/issues/2574

Ya I’ve read this and I’ve tested all options… also from here : ENOENT problem
I’ve removed the modules_project from my ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs’ and removed the

"@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova": "1.5.0",
    "@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular": "1.4.0",

from my package.json and now it says :

module.js:471
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\node_modules\npm\bin\npm-cli.js'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:469:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:417:25)
    at Module.runMain (module.js:604:10)
    at run (bootstrap_node.js:394:7)
    at startup (bootstrap_node.js:149:9)
    at bootstrap_node.js:509:3

I respoted the module_projects from recycleBin and now it still the same problem…

It is an open, unresolved bug on Ionic CLI in some specific environments, see the issue I linked to.

When you say this : Remove these two from package.json, nuke your node_modules and run npm install. Then see what the CLI does (Should prompt you to install the plugins)

with nuke means that I have to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs and delete the node_modules folder?

That’s what I had to do, until I installed nvm. So yes, delete by hand, then install nvm if you want a better method in future.

But there’s 2 node_modules

C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules

and

C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\node_modules

If I delete those what should I run? to install them again? Also I’ve removed the

@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova”: “1.5.0”,
"@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular": “1.4.0”,

And how do I install them again?