TwitterConnect Authorize failed

Good morning,
i’m trying to use the TwitterConnect plugin in our new App and i get stuck at the Login step with the “Failed login session” message.
I was wondering if the plugin is currently working for anyone and if i get any help on what might be the problem. Thanks

Details

• I’ve followed the step on the plugin page and got a FARBIC_API_KEY that i used to install the plugin
  • I’ve created a twitter app without a callback URL and with the “Sign in with Twitter” flag enabled and obtained the CONSUMER_KEY and CONSUMER_SECRET
  • I’ve tried to sign in with Twitter from https://manage.auth0.com/#/connections/social and it’s working as intended. It is also asking permissions for the twitter app as intended while this isn’t happening for my own app
  • I’ve analized the log from the development device and the exception from the Twitter app is as follows:
    E/Twitter (31870): com.twitter.sdk.android.core.TwitterAuthException: Authorize failed.
  • I verified that if the Twitter app is installed but not logged in the app correctly provides the login form and logs in while it returns a failed login session for my app.

did you resolved that? i am also facing the same issue.

Unfortunately i didn’t manage to resolve the issue. I later decided to not include Twitter as a login option since it isn’t very popular in my country anyways.

I had the same issue, and for me it was resolved by installing the Twitter app on my phone.

Some other connectors like Facebook have a built in browser window login thing as a fallback for when the app is not installed. The Twitter connector seems to not have that.