Trying to migrate project from older mac to newer mac

I’m trying to transfer an old project from the old mac to a new mac so I can continue to build for the future.

Problem is I am currently facing the following error code when i transfer the entire project over the new mac and try to build once more.

Error: Error code 1 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/XXXXX/Downloads/iCloud Drive (Archive)/Archive (1)/SSA 1.10.1_edit/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,SensSecure.xcworkspace,-scheme,SensSecure,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,-destination,platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone 5s,build,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/XXXXXXX/Downloads/iCloud Drive (Archive)/Archive (1)/SSA 1.10.1_edit/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/anthonyman/Downloads/iCloud Drive (Archive)/Archive (1)/SSA 1.10.1_edit/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

I’ve tried googling but there aren’t many results on this.

Currently, the project builds perfectly on the old mac which is running on highSiera v10.13.6, Xcode ver 10.1.

The new mac is currently running on macOS Mojave v10.14.6, Xcode ver 11.3.

The project info are as below

Cordova CLI: 6.5.0

Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0-beta.4

Ionic CLI Version: 2.0.0-beta.30

Ionic App Lib Version: 2.0.0-beta.16

Node Version: v4.4.7

thanks a lot for any replies!

Instead, check the project into git and check it out on the new machine.

If that option is not available to me, do I have any other choices?

Sorry to ask but is there a difference when u transfer manually and via git?

I can’t see why it wouldn’t be. Ionic projects out of the box are designed to be checked into git.

As you have discovered, you got a bunch of junk you don’t want. Look at the .gitignore file to see what you need to clean out, but again I think it would be easier to just start over and use version control.