(SOLVED) Issues to install cordova-plugin-email-composer

Hi!

Hello, I had a problem when installing the pluggin,

shell.js: internal error
Error: EXDEV, cross-device link not permitted '/tmp/git/1436804304768/CHANGELOG.md’
at Error (native)
at Object.fs.renameSync (fs.js:636:18)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/shelljs/src/mv.js:77:8
at Array.forEach (native)
at Object._mv (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/shelljs/src/mv.js:53:11)
at Object.mv (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/shelljs/src/common.js:186:23)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/util/plugins.js:53:19
at _fulfilled (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:787:54)
at self.promiseDispatch.done (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:30)
at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:749:13)

unfortunately I have no idea how to solve it because I’m new using ionic, I very much appreciate your support, thanks

It’s strange because I got something similar but it was on Windows and the problem was some node script wanted to create a symbolic link between my node_modules in home directory on C: and my project directory on D:. I ended up moving my project to C:.

I solved this using another link, the first one gave me much problems

I use this: cordova plugin add de.appplant.cordova.plugin.email-composer

2 Likes

I have the same issues.
我有同样的问题。