[Solved] Access user_location & relationships_status from facebook throws --> Uncaught (in promise): There was an error making the graph call

Hello great folks!

I am trying to access FB user’s location and their relationship status. relationships_status is included in the below code. similarly I also tried to access the user locations but it throws back the error
Uncaught (in promise): There was an error making the graph call

this.facebook.getLoginStatus().then((fbstatus)=>
          { this.facebook.api('me?fields=id,name,email,first_name,last_name,picture.width(720).height(720).as(picture_large),birthday,gender,relationships_status',[]).then(profile => {
            this.userData={email:profile['email'], first_name:profile['first_name'], picture:profile['picture_large']['data']['url'],username:profile['name'],birthday:profile['birthday'],gender:profile['gender'],relationships_status:profile['relationships_status']}})
                              })

please let me know where I am going wrong? also I debug my app access token there I have permission for public_profile, email, user_friends only. Do I need to ask the location and relationship permissions as well? tried looking for it on google couldn’t find anything helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Anyways, figured it out the solution. You can mark this as resolved.
Basically you need to pass the fields during the login call ‘this.facebook.login()’ and by using facebook graph api explorer.