SOLUTION Error ionic build android

Yesterday does not recognize ionic in my projects but after restarting my computer several times I could finally make it all work, but now I get this error, I have searched but have not found solution. If anyone has happened please help.

EDIT SOLUTION :

What I did was delete folders

.cordova
.ionic

Then again install node.js install cordova and also ionic. Download the latest version of ant from https://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntOnWindows. I hope someone will work.

Looks like you need to (re)install ant. Have you followed the “Windows Note” on:
http://ionicframework.com/docs/guide/installation.html

I did, but it does not work, is there any way to uninstall cordova, ionic and do it again?

my path :

c:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64;c:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\ActiveState Komodo Edit 8;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files (x86)\QT Lite\QTSystem;C:\Program Files\SourceGear\Common\DiffMerge;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\2.0\bin\x64;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Performance Toolkit;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software;C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\syswow64;C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\tools;C:\Program Files\TortoiseHg;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn;C:\Users\Lixsys\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin;C:\Users\Lixsys\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\nodejs\

Does typing

ant

in a command line do anything? If not, re-intalling ionic won’t do anything, as windows can’t find ant.

not that this error no idea how to fix it were -.-

you need to specifie ant path in your environment variable file in c:/

@sajith I did, but it does not work even I do not recognize the “ionic” command … this problem is killing me -.-!

$ npm install -g cordova ionic then try agian with installing ionic see
ionic site and follow

Apparently there is no error when trying to install again cordova and ionic but I still have the same error.

can u try this? And try to open ur command line with admin rights

$ cordova create hello com.example.hello HelloWorld
$ cd hello
$ cordova platform add android
$ cordova build

@azad11 No, I can not run, the message is “cordova is not recognized as an internal or external command” bienn yesterday everything was working, not that could have happened -.- !!

Up !, even I can not fix this problem, install all denuevo, set the path, and nothing reinstalle apache ant, the message is that “cordova / ionic unrecognized command”

Edit found the solution

install cordova then
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.6.0//guide_cli_index.md.html#The%20Command-Line%20Interface

what is the solution? Explain it for other people. Thx

Edit my problem and let the solution @azad11