Slowness after some time of use

I have a problem with an Ionic app that, in the beggining, is fast to use but after some time and around 100 operations, the
app starts to get slower and RAM memory usage to grow.

The app has a list of itens that are selected from a SQLite database and the operation is a form with an insert.

After this number of operations, the users can not use the app anymore because it is too slow. When the app is restarted, it starts to be fast again.

Does anyone have an ideia why the application is slow and what kind of change could I do to avoid that?

Here is my system information:

Cordova CLI: 5.1.1
Ionic Version: 1.0.0-rc.2
Ionic CLI Version: 1.5.5
Ionic App Lib Version: 0.2.2
OS: Distributor ID: LinuxMint Description: Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca
Node Version: v0.12.4

@henriquels25 Any solution you found regarding this ? I am facing similar problem at my application also.
Anyone in community can please give any insights regarding why this happens usually ?

@gaurav I couldn’t find anything, I found out that it’s because the memory usage keeps increasing after each new page is opened. The only solution was to tell the users to close the application when it became slow. I am still looking to find something useful.

@brandyshea Anyone from ionic team can help on this ? It’s really critical and we are facing this in every large scale application.

Hello! Would you mind sharing a little more info about this issue? Does this memory leak only happen when using the cordova sqlite plugin as mentioned above? Also, are you able to reproduce with just a plain Ionic 2 starter (created with ionic start ?). Finally, are you guys profiling your apps to investigate this issue? If so, could you post a screenshot of the timeline profile? Thanks!