Seeking programmer for fintech app

I am building a personal finance management tool, and seeking a freelance programmer who will accept a modest sum of money to complete a proper mpv of the app.

serious inquiries only.

Let’s talk about that email me on aljun.bellen12@gmail.com

Hello @ballerfinance,

We are a team of Ionic Developer. We can assign a dedicated developer on this project. Please let me know if this will work for you.

Regards,
Manish

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your requirement.

Having 5 years of experience as a Developer i have worked on various Cross Platform Application projects and will be glad to assist you on your requirement.

Can you please write me an email at arnold.cis10@gmail.com or add me on Skype at cisin.arnold so we discuss more on your requirement.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Arnold Brown
Skype ID- cisin.arnold

Hello,

Let’s talk - I have left PM to you. Skype ID: add.websolution

Thanks

Hi there, please share the project details at anil@daffodilsw.com. You can alos add me on Skype at anil-daffodil.

email me your skype id virenderverma@live.com

Hi @ballerfinance

Can we have a quick chat regarding your requirement , kindly ping me on Skype ( Skype id: cis.am2) else you can also email me the detailed requirement over anna.cis23@gmail.com.

Thanks & regards
Anna j

Hi,
I have 3 years of experience in developing Ionic mobile applications. Contact me to discuss your project. Here is my email id: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Note: I have strong portfolio of apps to show.

Hi their gonna cut the chit chat and get down to it, if you want it cheap and Good really good am guessing its your lucky day just give me a text somto@gmail.com