Scrolling and PTR on device with Cordova / Phonegap

Hi,

I’m having trouble getting the scrolling and PTR to work on a device with 0.9.20.
Everything seems to work perfectly in a browser and with Ripple.
But when I compile and run it in a native wrapper on the device (Android 4.4),
Scrolling seems to work, but no PTR and no overscrolling seems to happen.

Any ideas on what could be wrong.
Been trying different combinations of the config.xml (webviewbounce,UIWebViewBounce,DisallowOverscroll)
But nothing seems to make it work.

Also tried to connect with my phone browser to the app served from my laptop, and no PTR/overscroll there either.

Keep up the good work btw :smile:

Regards,
Atle

Hey @johatl, I just pushed a fix into master for this today, mind giving the new code a try and see if it works for you? Thanks!

Hi @max

Thank you for the quick response.
I am testing the fixes now.

First off my own code did not work with the fix, but when I try your angular/tests/content.html file in a browser on KitKat, this works with the PTR, so I suspect there is something with the way I have set it up, or I have experimented too much :stuck_out_tongue:

I will compare your tests/content.html with my own and isolate the problem and report back…

Edit:

Hi again @max … got PTR to work now with the new fix on master.
In my experimenting to get it work before, I guess I removed the refresher, trying to get to a basic setup.
I guess I expected to see the elastic scrolling without refresher too, because that is the behaviour in the normal browser.

Thank you very much for the help, and keep up the good work :smile:
Let me know if you need help testing more stuff with native wrappers/phonegap on android :smile: