Requesting assistance to help test the tap/click/keyboard/focus/scroll fixes

Hi!

Using 1.0.0-beta1 I had huge problem on Android 2.3 with ghost click after navigating from a page to another: the source button click triggered another click on the new page in the same area (or next to that area).

Now this is fixed with the nightly 1737, but I had to comment out the lines with $attr.$set in the ionic.bundle.js to use it, otherwise I got parse error in LogCat on Android 2.3:

Line 36000:    $attr.$set('class', ($attr.class || '') + ' button icon button-icon', true);
Line 36046:    $attr.$set('class', ($attr.class || '') + ' button', true);
Line 36112:    $attr.$set('class', ($attr.class || '') + ' button icon button-icon', true);

It is probably because class is reserved as a future keyword by the ECMAScript specification.

Using Ionic Package: nightly 1.0.0-beta.1-nightly-1746 (2014-04-19) with Genymotion Android 4.1.1 Emulator, and problem with button and font still exists, not rendered with smooth

But please note, not all button, for some button rendered with fine

Thanks

hello. I am chinese. Thanks for you work, I create a simply HybridApp use v0.9.6.
When I update to v1.0.0.beta.1, felt it is really BETA…so ,I found nightly.

left is v1.0.0.beta.1, right is nightly, delete button missing? I am not sure is it a issue?
祝万事如意~

@Ginnjea

The api have changed, you need add the ion-delete-button directive in the ion-item.

<ion-list ng-controller="MyCtrl" show-delete="shouldShowDelete">
  <ion-item ng-repeat="item in items">
    <h2>{{item.title}}</h2>    
    <ion-delete-button class="ion-minus-circled" ng-click="items.splice($index, 1)">
    </ion-delete-button>
  </ion-item>
</ion-list>

For more detail about it, check the doc here: http://ionicframework.com/docs/nightly/api/directive/ionList/

Thanks a lot. I will look carefully.

Hi, tried the nightly build 1839. Running on an iOS6 device, with Cordova 3.4.0-0.1.3. It breaks our App in the following ways:

1. I need to double tap on our images to trigger a click (this one was a bit surprising).
  2. The tab bar is vertically mis-aligned and cuts off the tab icons half way through.

Cheers!

Bluebox before ionicPopup.alert still exists even with 1839 nightly build

Thanks

Having same problem