Push Notifications plugin error (phonegap-plugin-push)

Hi,
I’m trying to test my nortifications from my app but it is imposible.
The APP works fine (without notifications) before to add ‘ionic plugin add phonegap-plugin-push’.
Then i have this error:

ld: 8 duplicate symbols for architecture i386
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Ld build/emulator/DerivarEnEPOC.app/DerivarEnEPOC normal i386
(1 failure)
Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/ricardosanchez/Desktop/veevaApp/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-project,DerivarEnEPOC.xcodeproj,ARCHS=i386,-target,DerivarEnEPOC,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,build,VALID_ARCHS=i386,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/ricardosanchez/Desktop/veevaApp/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/ricardosanchez/Desktop/veevaApp/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error: /Users/ricardosanchez/Desktop/veevaApp/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: /Users/ricardosanchez/Desktop/veevaApp/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 2
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:139:23)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:110:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:1015:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:1087:5)

I hope that some can help me…thanks

Regards

try this one ionic plugin add https://github.com/rossmartin/PushPlugin.git

Solved :D.
Also with ionic plugin add phonegap-plugin-push
Thanks

Is there a tutorial on how to use Push notification on Ionic Application that works on Android/IOS and other devices ? :smile:

for phonegap-plugin-push Do you bring it into the ionic project the same way? $cordovaPush? or is there a different name?

If answer is the name is still same, then my next issue is here:

angular.module(‘services’).factory ‘Bootstrap’, ($http, $q, $cordovaPush, urls, messageService, User)->
console.dir $cordovaPush >>>>>> {} (there is nothing in there).

I’m just a little confused and i’m sure i’m overlooking something minor here I hope.