Problem with scope value

I’m having this problem and i do not understand why it happens. When the user enters a view camera device immediately opens. He takes a photo and your latitude and longitude then upload a map is recognized. This works but half-load strangely map and does not look good. I do not understand what I’m doing wrong. I leave you my code in the browser since all good works, is the device that fails. If I do not run the camera and if the map from the beginning this works fine, what I need is to load the map AFTER taking the picture and not before and this is what causes the problem.

var posOptions = {timeout: 10000, enableHighAccuracy: false};
$cordovaGeolocation
  .getCurrentPosition(posOptions)
  .then(function (position) {
    var latitud_actual  = position.coords.latitude
    var longitud_actual = position.coords.longitude
    $scope.latitud = latitud_actual;
    $scope.longitud = longitud_actual;
  }, function(err) {
    // error
  });

$scope.getPhoto = function() {
Camera.getPicture().then(function(imageURI) {
  console.log(imageURI);
  $scope.lastPhoto = imageURI;
  $scope.mostrar_form = true;

}, function(err) {
  console.err(err);
}, {
  quality: 75,
  targetWidth: 320,
  targetHeight: 320,
  saveToPhotoAlbum: false
});
 };

View :

<div ng-show="mostrar_form" class="ng-hide">
     <div style="width:100%;height:200px;">
      <map center="{{latitud}}, {{longitud}}" zoom="15" style="width:100%;height:100%;">
        <marker position="{{latitud}}, {{longitud}}" />
      </map>
    </div>

As you can see the map is cut and it is not possible to navigate in.

In order to navigate into your map, you should add the property data-tap-disabled=“true” in your

I’ll try, although it is strange. Elsewhere in my application I have exactly the same map, clear that the longitude and latitude not get the plugin if they are stored in my database and everything loads fine and you can navigate. This error occurs only when used me as $scope.latitud the value to load the map and marker.

I realized that this happens only if I deliver over $ scope value map. Anyone know how to fix it?

up up up up up up :cry: