Problem with new tab style con Android

Done 3.5.0-0.2.4 :-).

Yes, it was made with the CLI.

This is my list of plugins:

de.appplant.cordova.plugin.local-notification 0.7.4 “LocalNotification”
me.apla.cordova.app-preferences 0.4.2 “AppPreferences”
org.apache.cordova.device 0.2.11-dev “Device”
org.apache.cordova.network-information 0.2.9 “Network Information”
The platform specific features are made possible by using cordova’s device plugin.

I have done this too and no errors neither.

As I am not really in a hurry to upgrade the version, I am going back to beta6, but if you need any help getting data, or trying anything that would help to solve the issue, I would be happy to upgrade again and post it.

Thanks again to everybody :-).

Hi all,

I’ve started fiddling on a new app today and I am having the same exact issue. I followed the ionic guide chapter 2 to update cordova and ionic:

sudo npm install -g cordova
sudo npm install -g ionic
ionic start myapp tabs

cd myapp
ionic platform android
ionic run android

cordova -v returns version 3.5.0-0.2.6, ionic version is 1.0.0-beta.9. No plugins installed, running on OsX 10.9, testing on a Nexus 4 device.

Has any workaround been found? Thanks in advance!

I am sorry but I am still in beta 6, if you don’t specifically need any functionality in the newer versions you can try downgrading. It solved the problem for me.

I got the same issue, I did in app controller this: $(‘ion-tabs’).removeClass(‘tabs-striped’); . Now it is working!

So you can configure the tabs in your angular .config setup.

I am using this classes from ionic CSS Components “tabs-striped tabs-top tabs-background-positive tabs-color-light” but text i not visible on android. i changed the style off positive, now background and text color is same.

Can any one tell me what is wrong with this ???