I am new to this, so may be it is a trivial question.
I go to the Market and find a theme I like.
This page has View ID:
I want to preview it. I have downloaded from the Apple App store the Ionic View app
(actually have downloaded both old and new).
I launch the new app, and input the View ID per above.
I get the ‘toast’ message ‘No public channels for app ID found’
What did I do wrong?
- I’m in Israel, not US. Could it be a location related?
- I am behind a home router. I never touched it default config. Could it be some traffic requiring ports that are not open?
- My device is iPad Pro 9.7". I remember getting the same on my android - but it is not a fact since I did not document it.
- The iOS ver is 11, but it was problematic (from memory) even before I upgraded
- I am logged in with my account - which is a developer account. IMHO it should have worked even for logged out user but not sure.
This is the message I get:
Problem solved. One should use the old View app - with the white background. I don’t have currently a link to post.
But it worked with at least two IDs.