Plugins doesn't compile on platforms

Hi,

On one of my machines, I have a list of plugins added in my project and correctly added to platforms (ios and android) :

$ ionic plugins ls
com.ionic.keyboard 1.0.4 "Keyboard"
nl.x-services.plugins.launchmyapp 3.2.2 "Custom URL scheme"
nl.x-services.plugins.socialsharing 4.3.15 "SocialSharing"
org.apache.cordova.console 0.2.13 "Console"
org.apache.cordova.dialogs 0.3.0 "Notification"
org.apache.cordova.inappbrowser 0.6.0 "InAppBrowser"
org.apache.cordova.network-information 0.2.15 "Network Information"
org.apache.cordova.splashscreen 1.0.0 "Splashscreen"
org.apache.cordova.statusbar 0.1.10 "StatusBar"
org.apache.cordova.vibration 0.3.13 "Vibration"

When I build my project, js files of plugins are correctly added to the build, but Objective-C or Java files aren’t compiled with, so the plugins cannot work correctly.

For example, on the working machine :

$ ionic build ios | grep -i sharing
CompileC [...] -o /Users/obeone/Documents/ze-coloc/mobile/platforms/ios/build/App.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/App.build/Objects-normal/i386/SocialSharing.o
$

On non-working, I have no output.

Both machines are Mac OS X Yosemite, using the same freshly clone git repo. Both are using same versions of ionic (1.3.14) and cordova (4.2.0).

Do you have an idea ?

Sometimes the builds fail after adding plugins. I had this issue with inAppBrowser. The solution was to remove the platform (ionic platform rm ios) and add it again.

I tried multiple times to rm/add the platform. And problem is the same with android platform

I forget to specify : in build output, JS files of the plugins are correcly added to the build. It’s just the Objective-C/java files which are not compiled

Hm, since Your OS, Ionic and Cordova are the same versions, maybe You should check Your Node versions? Or (if You’re using it) Homebrew?

It was a good idea, but both versions for Node (0.12.0) and Homebrew (0.9.5)…

Maybe You could try adding plugins one after the other to find out if it’s one specific one that is causing problems?

I think I found the solution.

The machine on which I had the problem is used for continous integration, so it start everytime with a fresh repo.

After the git clone, I was doing a ionic platform add ios, so it download plugins etc. I don’t know why, but plugins was not correctly added to the platform.
When after the ionic platform add ios, I do a ionic platform rm ios and another ionic platform add ios, it’s ok, the plugins correctly build on the platform…