Plugin not installed error and not displaying plugin name also

Plugin not installed error and not displaying plugin name also not getting but sure error is in this file only…

import { SQLite, SQLiteObject } from '@ionic-native/sqlite';
export class SqliteProvider {
    public db: SQLite;
    public db1: SQLiteObject;
    public people: Array<Object>;
    constructor(public http: Http) {
        this.db = new SQLite();
        this.db.create({
            name: 'data.db',
        }).then((dbObj: SQLiteObject) => {
            this.db1 = dbObj;
            this.createTable();
        })
    }
}

What does that mean?

that’s what I am also not getting in above code sometimes it works and sometimes it shows plugin_not_installed that’s it very confused

Don’t manually instantiate SQLite. Read the docs.

hmm yep will check again

hey I just installed and added to my project but still its showing the same

uncaught (in promise) :plugin_not_installed

just checked when I run my application without using -l -s -c it will work but my local images that are defined statically will not get display and if I use images will come but it will show plugin_not_installed and executeSql of undefined

Please post the exact command you are using to run the app.

What does that mean?

What does that mean?[quote=“Nikhil_dhar123, post:8, topic:93903”]
if I use images will come but it will show plugin_not_installed and executeSql of undefined
[/quote]

What does that mean?

Please post the exact command you are using to run the app.

ionic cordova run android -l -s -c on windows

but my local images that are defined statically at the time of running ionic cordova run android
What does that mean?

the images in assests folder wont display < path is “…/…/…/assets/icon/logo.png” >

images will come but error it will show is plugin_not_installed and executeSql of undefined

if I use command ionic cordova run android -l -s -c then I am getting sqlite error and images getting displayed

Yeah, that path is probably wrong. I think you can get rid of all the “…/” there. Then run the app with ionic serve and ionic cordova run android (no other params) to check.

Let us know when the image issue is fixed, then we can go on with the other problem. Doesn’t make sense before this isn’t fixed.

nope not working actually that path I have kept in provider so I m calling function from provider and then that path I am using
hey its working in ionic serve :slight_smile: but in ionic cordova run android its not :pensive:

Then please open a new topic and include all relevant code (provider) to get this image problem fixed.