Pls help me sir

sira parin

1. Your topic title doesn’t describe your problem, please change it.
  2. You posted a screenshot without any context and without an error message or question. What do you want from us?
3 Likes

To solve the PostCSS problem go to node_nodules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/sass.js and replace

var postcssOptions = {
  to: path_1.basename(sassConfig.outFile),
  map: autoPrefixerMapOptions
};

with

var postcssOptions = {
  to: path_1.basename(sassConfig.outFile),
  map: autoPrefixerMapOptions
};

@Sujan12 This is a nice fix - is there any plans to update Ionic?

There is already a pull request:

1 Like

I have no idea - I am just a community moderator and don’t work for Ionic :slight_smile:

But that PR is a good idea. You should all +1 it.

My apologies I always thought your worked fro Ionic.

2 Likes

How can I do a +1? Do you mean a thumb up reaction to the first conversation entry?

Yes, or one of those ugly comments that just say “+1” and everybody hates :wink:

3 Likes

Just updated Ionic CLI to 3.19.1 and had to modify the node_nodules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/sass.js file again.

Yes, as long as this bug is not fixed by Ionic, we have to do it manually with every update or new installation.

Am I missing something?
It seems like a coding error in sass.js and would not take more than a minute to fix by the Ionic team.

Maybe it was posted to late, so that it did not make it into the update on 18th jan. But there are only 14 open pull requests so I think they will include it in the next app-scripts version. Just give it a thumb up on github.

can you please ban People like this? the Level of ignorance and stupidity is too high…this makes me sad

Are you saying I am ignorant and stupid?

nope i meant OP… it’s the way he uses this Forum that makes me mad

I don’t think English is his first language - and the more we help users the better for everyone.