- Device registration is successful.
- Test notifications sent from Firebase Test Console.
- They arrive to the device:
- When app is in the foreground, notification event is fired as it should be. OK
- When app is in the background, the message appears on the notification bar of the os. If I click on it, my app gets activated and that’s all. The notification event has not been called this way. NOT OK
Shall I tell the app somehow to fire that callback when it gets activated by clicking on a notification on the notification drawer?