Phone Authentication firebase in Ionic with cordova-plugin-firebase

hi sajtempler,

I create all this setting that you apply, my ionic 3 app is now working but only on test mode. After releasing my ionic 3 app I get this warning.

WARNING: META-INF/gradle-plugins/com.google.gms.google-services.properties not protected by si
gnature. Unauthorized modifications to this JAR entry will not be detected. Delete or move the
 entry outside of META-INF/.

After this phone authentication doesn’t work.
What I have to do?

thanks

most likely you have to sign your app

https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/app-signing.html

Still having the issue.

hello here my phoneAthen worked the first day i built it.
but now when i log in the confirmation code is not sent to my phone and the (click)="..." do not direct me to the next page neither.
i am not getting any error … the login page just looks at me
i am running it on browser
please urgent help thanks

I created working demo for you:

1 Like

My friend, I have got “error: unknown error verifying number”. one firebase exception in the cellphone . Are you know something about that?

this is related:

1 Like

Would you be able to inform me as to wether your code is currently working? i need to use a SMS auth system aswell, and i just came across this thread!

@sajtempler
That is a great demo for firebase, thank you so much^^
Did you test on iOS ?

on android, I can use your great demo to make the firebase phone auth and push notifications.

but on iOS, I only can make the push notifications, about the phone auth, it can get the verify code,
after insert the verify code, nothing happen…

Can you help me , please?

Hey,

Unfortunately I don’t have iOS device. But it worked in one of the projects that I was involved.

here are some more info on it (go to verifyPhoneNumber section)

@sajtempler
Thanks for your help.
I will try my best, I hope I can make it