Pass JSON to new Intent (Cordova)

How do I pass some JSON data to my cordova app from another app (Say chrome for example).

Suppose I have a website that is being displayed in chrome. And I have a widget on the webpage, which when clicked will open the cordova app installed on the phone(doable). But how do I pass JSON data from the webpage (running in chrome or any other browser) into the cordova app?

In my web page (Being rendered in chrome) I have a link like this:

<a href="intent://myApp/#Intent;scheme=myapp;package=com.my.app;S.name=Mark;I.age=18;end">Open the App</a>

So this will open my cordova app, so after I do open my cordova app I need the data which is name and age. How do I do it?

I tried to access extras inside the onCreate method like :

Bundle appData = getIntent().getExtras();

But it crashes. Even if I somehow do, how do I get the appData into the webview?

Some options could be:

NodeJS or a socket server that is constantly listening and can pass things back and forth

Or a diy socket server would just be to have the apps ask the Api if there are any new messages, and then if they do you just get them and process it.

Why did servers come into topic here?
In my web page (Being rendered in chrome) I have a link like this:

<a href="intent://myApp/#Intent;scheme=myapp;package=com.my.app.;S.name=Mark;I.age=18;end">Open the App</a>

So this will open my cordova app, so after I do open my cordova app I need the data which is name and age. How do I do it?

I tried to access extras inside the onCreate method like :

Bundle appData = getIntent().getExtras();

But it crashes. Even if I somehow do, how do I get the appData into the webview?