Package build fails using Ionic Creator for IOS

Totally lost on why my package fails to build but this is the email I get. I see everything from Reason: Could not open workspace file (I’m assuming this is on the server when trying to compile?) to Error 74? Any ideas where to start? Everything runs fine when I’m in ionic-creator?

Your Package build for Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification failed (build ID 4). The error the Package service returned was: 
Building project: /Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification.xcworkspace Configuration: Release Platform: device User defaults from command line: IDEArchivePathOverride = /Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification.xcarchive Build settings from command line: CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/build/device SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR = /Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch Build settings from configuration file '/Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig': CLANG_ALLOW_NON_MODULAR_INCLUDES_IN_FRAMEWORK_MODULES = YES CODE_SIGN_ENTITLEMENTS = $(PROJECT_DIR)/$(PROJECT_NAME)/Entitlements-$(CONFIGURATION).plist CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution DEVELOPMENT_TEAM = VLDCX5XKUH ENABLE_BITCODE = NO HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = "$(TARGET_BUILD_DIR)/usr/local/lib/include" "$(OBJROOT)/UninstalledProducts/include" "$(OBJROOT)/UninstalledProducts/$(PLATFORM_NAME)/include" "$(BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR)" OTHER_LDFLAGS = -ObjC PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 9f41002f-4be1-48f1-804c-d7333513dacf SWIFT_OBJC_BRIDGING_HEADER = $(PROJECT_DIR)/$(PROJECT_NAME)/Bridging-Header.h xcodebuild: error: Unable to load workspace 'Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification.xcworkspace'. Reason: Could not open workspace file at ~/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification.xcworkspace/contents.xcworkspacedata Error: Error code 74 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-workspace,Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification.xcworkspace,-scheme,Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification,-configuration,Release,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,Florida Fishing Regulations & Fish Identification.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/package/workspace/creator-9d307f28b50f-4/cordova/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

Figured it out…It was a bug in naming. As soon as I changed the Title of the applicaiton to not contain spaces or punctuation it worked.

By the title of the application, you mean the name in config.xml or ionic.config or in packages?