Overflow-scroll="true" allows elastic effect along the x axis

I’d like to use overflow-scroll=“true” on a page that includes a YouTube iframe, so the video pane can still be swiped along to scroll.

That works as expected, but I can now “scroll” sideways in addition to vertically. It’s not truly scrolling, but rather the elastic rubber band effect that is expected on the top and bottom of the page.

-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;

Seems to be the culprit, but getting rid of it, breaks the iframe scrolling benefits of overflow-scroll.

Is this intended behavior? Should overflow-scroll maybe require what axis should be scrollable?

I’m trying to get this working, but no luck so far:

i am having this exact same issue, were you able to find a resolution? Trying to find a way to get my list working properly when scrolling and it has been an ongoing challenge and hacks that I am not comfortable with!

For the time being, I wound up using an image of the youtube video that open the video in a child browser. Therefor I was able to migrate back to Ionic Scrolling.

Note, the problems with false clicks and list views are dramatically improved in the nightly release (don’t use, includes other bugs), and should be a part of beta #2, expected soon.

It doesn’t fix this problem, but it should be less relevant.

Hi guys,

any update on this? I’m having a similar issue; while using an ion-list without overflow-scroll I sometimes can’t get to bottom of it (mainly because and accordion list that opens more than one item). Using overflow-scroll I can scroll to the bottom just fine but it also moves the x axis.

Any clue on how to get this fixed would be appreciated.

Any solution to this one yet ?