One route doesn't work, all other ones work perfectly

Hello,

I have little home page that has routes to both internal (app) and external (www) links. The issue is with one of my internal routes and I just can’t seem to figure out why that is. The first one redirects perfectly to taste-wine but the tasted-wines doesn’t get redirected at all + after trying to go to tasted-wines and then to another internal area (e.g. taste-wine), the $ionicHistory.goBack() breaks and have no option but to kill the app.

The html portion of my two links:

<div class="itemz" data-type="internal" ng-click="smGoto('#/taste-wine', 'internal');"><h2>Taste Wines</h2></div> <-- This one works
<div class="itemz" data-type="internal" ng-click="smGoto('#/tasted-wines', 'internal');"><h2>Tasted Wines</h2></div> <-- This one doesn't

The links themselves are identical: both are internal, both go to the same function.
Now this is how my routes look like:

.state('taste-wine', {
      url: '/taste-wine',
      templateUrl: 'templates/taste-wine.html',
      controller: 'TasteWineCtrl'
  })

.state('tasted-wines', {
      url: '/tasted-wines',
      templateUrl: 'templates/tasted-wines.html',
      controller: 'TastedWinesCtrl'
  })

The routes are pretty much the same as well. So the issue can’t be in wrong routing configuration.
Just in case I’ll add the smGoto function as well:

$scope.smGoto = function(url, type, cEvent) {
        console.log("smGoto fired got url " + url + " type " + type);
        if(typeof cEvent === "undefined")
            cEvent = "";

if(type == "internal") {
            if (cEvent != "") {
                console.log("cEvent attached, checking if not disabled");
                if (!$(cEvent.toElement).hasClass("disabled"))
                    $window.location.href = url;
            } else {
                console.log("No cEvent attached, proceed to URL", url);
                $window.location.href = url;
            }
        } else if(type == "external"){
            if(!APP_CONFIG.offlineMode && !APP_CONFIG.offlineModeForced) {
                var ref = window.open(url, "_blank", "location=no,closebuttoncaption=Back");
                ref.addEventListener("loadstart", function () {
                    ref.insertCSS({file: "inappbrowser.css"});
                });
            }
        } else
            console.log("unknown type", type);
    };

This is really wierd because by route configuration they are the same but the first one works and the other one doesn’t.
Also for the tasted-wines (non-working) link only, I get an error in Xcode console:

CDVWebViewDelegate: Navigation started when state=1
Failed to load webpage with error: CDVWebViewDelegate: Navigation started when state=1

I’ve been stuck with this for quite a while and I don’t know where to look that might be causing this issue.

I know that it can’t be because of the Cordova version because it doesn’t make sense that one link works and the other one doesn’t. Would typos cause something like this to happen?

Thank-you in advance.