Object Unsubscribed Error

I get an unsubscribed error when calling the following function:

this.app.getRootNav().setRoot(Tabs);

Here is my error message running on android live reload:

I do have the same problem on android devices, happening very frequently.
Afterwards no further navigation in the same navigation stack is possible

Latest Ionic version?

There, reported but Ionic team still didn’t fix it

In my case:

Cordova CLI: 6.4.0
Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0-rc.4-201612161746
Ionic CLI Version: 2.1.18
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.1.9
Ionic App Scripts Version: 0.0.48
ios-deploy version: 1.9.0
ios-sim version: 5.0.4
Node Version: v5.2.0
Xcode version: Xcode 8.2 Build version 8C38

Thanks for the link, seems to be the issue!

Because of this error if I cannot go through my navigation stack, what are some navigation work arounds?

i get this error if i am using nightly, otherwise in rc4 it works fine.

I tried using rc4 and rc2 but I still get the object unsubscribed error. I need to release my app within the next 2 weeks and navigation is not working. What can I do?

You could restrict yourself to calling setRoot from only your app component. That’s what I do, and haven’t found it overly burdensome.

U could use RC4 and not the nightly-build, in RC4 this problem doesn’t exist.

I ended up creating a new Ionic project and using setRoot and it works now. No idea what caused the issue before.

This problem continues in RC4. I created an Issue to Ionic Team.

Oki doki. I don’t face it personally with RC.4, only with the nightly-build.

In my app, it works when you go to another route. The error occurs when you access another route, scroll down, and return to the last route, not necessarily the root.

ion-img loads only when rolling page down. I think some event related to scroll causes de problem, in my case.

Error: Error in ./ProductDetailsPage class ProductDetailsPage - inline template:22:2 caused by: object unsubscribed↵
at ViewWrappedError.BaseError [as constructor] (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\facade\errors.js:27:34)↵
at ViewWrappedError.WrappedError [as constructor] (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\facade\errors.js:56:16)↵
at new ViewWrappedError (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\errors.js:74:16)↵
at CompiledTemplate.proxyViewClass.DebugAppView._rethrowWithContext (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\view.js:411:23)↵
at CompiledTemplate.proxyViewClass.DebugAppView.destroy (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\view.js:387:18)↵
at CompiledTemplate.proxyViewClass.View_ProductDetailsPage_Host0.destroyInternal (/ProductModule/ProductDetailsPage/host.ngfactory.js:42:19)↵
at CompiledTemplate.proxyViewClass.AppView.destroy (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\view.js:156:14)↵
at CompiledTemplate.proxyViewClass.DebugAppView.destroy (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\view.js:384:38)↵
at CompiledTemplate.proxyViewClass.AppView.detachAndDestroy (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\view.js:143:14)↵
at ComponentRef_.destroy (\C:\Users\lteixeira2\projects\delivery2\ionic\node_modules\@angular\core\src\linker\component_factory.js:127:70)

Same for me, any fix for this?

Yep, goto a page do some action on it, return back and the error shows

Guys this problem was solved look the Issue that I created below

Solution is: npm install ionic-angular@nightly --save --save-exact

This will be release in the RC5 also.

bye

Birrrl!!! :clap::clap::clap:
Thank you!!