New iTunes Connect problem

I’m trying to use the new iTunes connect for testing my app with external testers and i found some problems:

• I can’t remove app form My Apps list (i’ve found tips on delete all pricing settings but i didn’t set up nothing at all)
  • When i try to upload a new build i receive this warning:

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “GoguTest”. Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature’s entitlements do not include the “aps-environment” entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the “aps-environment” entitlement. See “Provisioning and Development” in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Regards,

The App Store team

I haven’t added any cordova plugins for push notifications and i’m using the provisioning profile generated and managed automatically by xcode, that contain a Xcode iOS Wildcard App ID with all the application services turned off

• [SOLVED] When i upload multiple times the same app with the same version number i got an error (can’t upload app with the same version number) then for having multiple bundle version for the same app version you have to modify in the app info.plist the field ‘Bundle version’ with an increment in the subversion number EX. Leave the Bundle versions string, short as is generated from cordova build (cordova read the value from config.xml in

Bundle version 1.0.11
    Bundle versions string, short 1.0.10

Hope someone can help me!!!

How is that different from the other topic you posted in ?
There is a solution there.