Nested pages having the same header not working

I have a header that contains ion-cards in a Swiper container that is supposed to display a unique page depending on the selected card in the header as such:

I have a component ready to render when its respective card is clicked. I tried to implement nested routes but ran into some problems.

Explore.tsx

<IonPage>
      <IonHeader id="explore-header" mode="md">
        /* ... */
      </IonHeader>

<Switch>
        <Redirect exact from="/explore" to="/explore/produccion" />
        <Route
          path="/explore/produccion"
          component={ProduccionSection}
        />
        <Route path="/explore/conocimiento" component={ConocimientoSection} />
      </Switch>
</IonPage>

ProduccionSection.tsx & ConocimientoSection.tsx

<IonContent>
/* ... */
</IonContent>

First of all, when the page app renders for the first time and I click on the Explora tab, the entire page is black. Only when I click the tab button for a second time does it load the page as seen in the image above.
The cards have a routerLink="/explore/conocimiemto/ prop set but when I click tp change the page, the entire screen once again renders black. I have tried adding a <IonRouterOutlet> instead of the <Switch> , both together, wrapped <IonPage> in the called components but the closest I can get to what I want is with this setup.

Fixed by wrapping the children of <IonPage> in Explore.tsx with <IonReactRouter> like so:

<IonPage>
      <IonReactRouter>
        <IonHeader id="explore-header" mode="md">
          /* ... */
        </IonHeader>
        <Switch>
          <Redirect exact from="/explore" to="/explore/produccion" />
          <Route
            path="/explore/produccion"
            component={ProduccionSection}
          />
          <Route path="/explore/conocimiento" component={ConocimientoSection} />
        </Switch>
      </IonReactRouter>
    </IonPage>

Unfortunately although it fixes this problem, it breaks my displayed Swiper.js sliders width and functionality when I switch between the sections.