Need Ionic 2 developer with Onymos Fabric experience

We have a mobile app that is already in the app stores (Apple and Google) built using Ionic-2 over Onymos Fabric TypeScript flavor. We need a intermediate to expert developer to accomplish the following within the next 3 months:

1. Add 6 new screens using Ionic-2 over the Onymos Fabric TypeScript foundation. (UI designs are finalized)

2. Interface with NodeJS backend team that is developing the backend concurrently and are 1 sprint cycle ahead (2-weeks)

3. Move our existing file storage implementation to ‘Storage’ feature from Onymos

4. Determine a mobile testing framework, and write automated tests for existing (8) screens as well as new (6) screens (Stretch-goal, but manual testing needs to be complete by release)

5. Publish the next version of the app to both Apple App-Store and Google Play-Store by end of June. Before then, there needs to be few mutually agreed milestone releases on TestFlight for iOS and APKs for Android.

This project is starting by Mar. 20th, and timelines are extremely important to us. Learning on the job is not an option, and so we need someone that has extensive experience with Ionic-2 and has previously worked with TypeScript flavor of Onymos Fabric. We will need you to provide details of prior work using both Ionic-2 and Onymos Fabric.

This contract position has strong potential to continue past this release, and if you are interested could result in a full-time position too. Reply this post with any specific questions you have and your contact information.

I will write to short-listed candidates by Friday of this week, and talk to you by early next week.
You will need to be flexible to have at least 1-2 meetings a week with the UK based team (GMT timezone).

Hello Timothy,

Sent you the PM, please check and let me know when we can have a discussion

We can join over Skype : cis.am3

Looking for your response

Thanks & Regards
Frank Jones

Hello @timothy_ascott

I have gone through the requirement and we can undertake this project. We have done work on Ionic but don’t have any experience with Onymos Fabric TypeScript foundation but it will not be a problem.

You can check some of our work on ionic market place http://market.ionic.io/user/153226 and we can share more during our call.

Regards,
Manish
manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com

Hi Timothy,

We have a team of Ionic 2 developers and will be comfortable to assist you with the requirement.

Please connect with me at anil@daffodilsw.com. Skype anil-daffodil

Mr. Jones,
I did not receive any private message from you. Post details of prior work demonstrating how you meet the requirements here and post your contact information here.

I have sent emails to those of you that posted your email address.

Clarification: Please respond only if you meet the requirements laid forth in my original post. We need demonstrable work that showcase your prior experience in the technologies our project requires.