I’m developing simple app but can’t seem to get data to a certain page. The “Releases” page shows data from my database correctly but the when a item is clicked on it shows no data. Basically, how do i show data for each item on both pages?
- Read the data from firebase
- iterate and show the data in a lista
- create a function that will direct you to another page
- clicking on a list item you call that function and pass that item as a parameter to the function
- in the function call the navcontroll.push(OtherPage, MyParameterItem);
- In the other page use NavParams to get the data from the push method
- Save the data in a variable and display it anywhere
And some firebase tips:
- Probably you’re using set to save new itens, use push so it giver you a random id intead of 1, 2, 3…
- Use Momentjs for dates and save dates like a unix or numer, it’s easier for you to manipulate this later and query it.