Need Developer for New App Projects & Ongoing Support

I am looking for a developer who can work on new project/feature deployments to my existing App and provide ongoing support. We need one developer with the experience to do the front end and back end requests, or a developer team that can support both back end and front end needs.

Our App is called “Newburyport” and below are important specifications. One other key element is that the developer/developers need to be US based because the server hosting the website is not accessible from most places outside the US and the App pulls data from the website, Newburyport.com

There’s two major components to what is going on with the mobile application

#1: The mobile application itself which is built with the following technologies
• Ionic
o Angular, HTML, CSS, Lots of Javascript
• Android & iOS build capabilities for a developer are critical
#2: The admin backend which supplies data to the app
• Ruby on Rails
o jQuery UI
• Uses PostgreSQL as the database
• Deployed on Heroku

Feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in this job post.

LauraBentley@Newburyport.com

Hi,

I would be more than happy to assist you. I have a more than 8+ years of experience of Hybrid app development and I will help you with your requirement. Please get me in contact so that we will discuss this more in detail.

Please share details at vincent.cis20@gmail.com and skype me: cis.vincent for further discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Vincent

We are ready to start. Please let me know your availability for project discussion.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com | info@optisolbusiness.com

Hello @lbentley4h

We are expert team. Please send us the test email at manish[at]ost[dot]agency and I will send you the examples.

Manish
OpenSource Technologies

Hi,
Sounds interesting and well within my area of expertise…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew