I’m new to Ionic. My navbar is under the statusbar, a problem that has been reported a couple of times here. Here’s what I found and what didn’t work:
- Add statusbar plugin: Throws an error when I try “ionic build ios”
The following build commands failed: CompileC build/healthcare.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/healthcare.build/Objects-normal/i386/CDVStatusBar.o healthcare/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.statusbar/CDVStatusBar.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (1 failure) Error: /Users/ched/healthcare/platforms/ios/cordova/build: Command failed with exit code 65 at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23) at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17) at maybeClose (child_process.js:743:16) at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:810:5)
- Installed the seed project from the CLI, to see if it’s working there
- Seed projects (ionic start myproject tabs, ionic start myproject sidemenu) don’t have statusbar plugin either
- But installation of it works
- However, if I open my project in the Phonegap app on both iOS 8 and iOS 7, it appears as if the app would be in fullscreen mode (I can’t see any statusbar)
- Super dirty things like setting padding-top to the sidemenu etc didn’t work either
Can anyone please give me a hint?
I wanted to include a codepen, but even if I completely replace my code with the one from http://codepen.io/perrygovier/pen/cazjd for instance, the problem appears. So doesn’t look like my code is the problem.
iOS SDK 8.1