Native App Developer fro Shopping Mall Project

Hi, I am looking for ready to use native application for shopping mall which should be fully customizable from back-end.
Best

Hello Raufi,

I would help you with this. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent so that we will discuss the features and functionality of the App.

Regards,
Vincent S

Can you please share detail need in the shipping mall application so we can propose it to you?

Regards,
Manish
manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com

Hi Raufi,

Can we connect on Skype at anil-daffodil to discuss on your requirements.

EMail : anil@daffodilsw.com

Hello We have ready complete system for Shopping mall which contain following things.

1. Super Admin
  2. Shop Admin
  3. iPad App For Shop Admin
  4. Mobile App for User

www.remotepos.com.au

For more info please email me on sales@excellentwebworld.com.au or skype me on pmayur355

Hi @Raufi Keenly interested in working with you, have left a PM. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Hello Raufi, we are native app developers only since 8 years, please see our work at http://www.agicent.com/our-portfolio; we are an awarded app development company for startups and would love to take on your work.

Would you like to share your skype ID or email for more discussions?

Hello Raufi, we are native app developers since 8 years, and would love to take on your project. Would you like to share your email or skype ID for further communication?

Hello Raufi,

I have check your post for detail and have 5+year’s of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Hello Raufi,

Sorry for let reply.

If you are looking for native app developer, then Vrinsoft is a one of the mobile application development company who has native application developer that you can hire as your requirement.

Hello Raufi,

Please take a look at below and then message me. I would like to work with you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Mayur Panchal