MSSQL Connection in IONIC 4

Good Day Devs, I Just want to ask a portion of your time guys to please guide me how to use mssql connection in ionic 4…
Sorry for being so noob about IONIC this is my first time working with it and i find it really interesting…
So Please Help and Guide me Guys…
Thanks for understanding.

As per my knowledge :thinking: you can use .net api in .net project to communicate with mssql database and call that api in your ionic 4 project using HttpClient

1 Like

@hirenkorat3 Thanks for the reply… can you provide me some link or tutorial on how to use .net api…All of my search results are ionic 3…no ionic4 results…
Thank You very much…

you also can use same api in ionic 4, you have in ionic 3. if you don’t use api in ionic 3 then you have to learn c# .net core to make api for your project
may be this helps

1 Like

@hirenkorat3 thank you for your help…i have made web api already…the thing is i dont know how to use it in ionic 4…Hope you help Sir…Thank you…

I have found a solution for this problem of mind Sir… I searched for angular 7 tutorial for web api using MSSQL and integrage it with ionic 4 projects… Thanks for guidance

1 Like