Missing files in IonicCreator app

Hello all,
Just to make it clear at the beginning: I know nearly nothing about coding and I wanted to learn how to use some useful tool to quickly develop a simple app.

I started out with a basic project in Creator, just to have a brief idea about how the app is constructed.
But now when I want to import my app, there are files missing and I get a lot of errors.

ionic-app-base@0.0.0 ionic:serve C:\Users\JamCiTo\Omni
ionic-app-scripts serve "--v2" "--address" "0.0.0.0" "--port" "8100" "--livereload-port" "35729"

'ionic-app-scripts' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! ionic-app-base@0.0.0 ionic:serve: `ionic-app-scripts serve "--v2" "--address" "0.0.0.0" "--port" "8100" "--livereload-port" "35729"`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the ionic-app-base@0.0.0 ionic:serve script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     C:\Users\JamCiTo\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2017-05-22T08_02_57_783Z-debug.log
There was an error serving your Ionic application: There was an error with the spawned command: serve

I installed gulp, tried both globally and in the directory itself.
I have created a new Ionic app to compare the files,so I am missing:
app.module.ts
app.component.ts
app.html
and also all the /pages and /www file

I also have tried to export an app to .zip folder and pasting it into /www of a newly created Ionic app, following the tutorial, but didn’t work (ionic.config.json file missing (?))

Moreover: when I try to follow a tutorial for a ToDo app, and I change the index.html file in /www directory - nothing changes, absolutely nothing. And when I try to change index.html in /scr file, I can only see a raw .html page, no css.

It really might be just me being a noob, but may somebody explain what I am doing wrong?

Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.3
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.1
ios-deploy version: Not installed
ios-sim version: Not installed
Node Version: v6.10.2
Xcode version: Not installed
Cordova: 7.0.0
gulp -v
[10:10:24] CLI version 3.9.1

Thanks

You are mixing up some stuff here.

1. Install the current Ionic CLI v3, no need to start development with the already outdated 2.2.3 (npm update -g ionic)
  2. Ionic Create creates a Ionic v1 project. If you have /src, you create a Ionic 2+ project. You have to use these commands to get a correct project: https://github.com/driftyco/ionic-cli#ionic-1
  3. The tutorial is maybe for the wrong Ionic version, too.
  4. The problem from the error you posted is probably related to now running npm install on the project directory after downloading a project