Looking for a Ionic 4 Developer (New Project) - Freelance

Hello,
I’m looking for a Ionic 4 Developer for a iOS/Android App.
The app will be composed roughly by 30-35 screens total.

It must include:
Firebase Cloud Messaging (Push Notifications)
In-app notifications
In-app purchases (upgrade system)
Admob integration
Location choice (mapbox integration)
Login/Register/Reset with fb and accountkit
Verification system similar to Instagram (blue badge)
Giphy Integration
internationalization (Detect device language + ngx-translate)

The app needs to be developed from scratch but I’ll be providing the whole ionic 4 theme (its design so html/scss only).

The backend needs to be developed as well and ideally should be mongodb + nodejs + restAPI.

An Admin Panel will be needed to manage everything (approx 15-20 sections)

I’m looking for a long term relationship and open to partnership once everything is over.

Thank you,
Kind Regards
Andrea

1 Like

Hello @andreamada

I have gone through the job description and we can take care of it. I added you on skype or you can contact us at manish[ at ][dot]com

Regards,
Manish

Hi Andrea,

Please check your PM.

Gabriel A.

Hi Andrea,

We are Galaxy Weblinks and we provide ionic 4 applications that are not just browser-based. They also penetrate IU WebView for operating systems and web view for Android. Our apps make use of low-level browsers using tools such as Cordova or PhoneGap.

You can contact me on Olivia.meiser (at) (Galaxyweblinks)(dot) (US).

Thanks

hii andreamada
i worked with ionic 4 . i am going through your requirements i will be do it
email -rushiekshsunilganesh@gmail,.com

Hello Andrea,

This is Steve A. From expertinasia. We have great experience on IOS and Andriod App. We have developed almost 40+ application Kindly contact me on eia.steveaustin(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks
Steve A.

Hello Andrea,

Hope you are doing well !!

Read your entire job description and understand the task well. The job has been for almost 30 days ago. If the opportunity is still open, then please get in touch with me and we will proceed further accordingly.

Having 9+ years’ experience with Mobile Application Development & Designing along with IONIC FRAMEWORK, I am fully confident to deliver your expectations for sure - kindly allow me to assist you.

I appreciate if you can share your suitable time where we can have a fruitful conversation for the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Tej