Local build completes successfully, Remote errors with "Invalid format in ionic.config.json."

No issue building locally, but remote builds (in dashboard) fail.

There is no documentation on the format setting within ionic.config.json and other users have had issues with invalid JSON format files which is a different issue. Here is the output from the remote build (in dashboard):

Running with gitlab-ci-multi-runner 9.1.0 (0118d89) on ip-10-2-131-18 (c9648220) Using Shell executor… Running on ip-10-2-131-18… Cloning repository… Cloning into ‘/home/gitlab-runner/builds/c9648220/0/project-1’… Checking out 7079ee01 as master… Skipping Git submodules setup $ run “fetch-updates” Running Stage fetch-updates for Job: 5407939 Checking for build process updates… $ run “build-app” Running Stage build-app for Job: 5407939 Parsing ionic.config.json for project settings Invalid format in ionic.config.json. Running after script… $ run “clean-up” Running Stage clean-up for Job: 5407939 ERROR: Job failed: exit status 1

Anyone? Do we get zero support for $299/year?

It would be news to me that the community forum is a paid support channel.

But you could try http://ionicframework.com/support#support

Hi there! did you ever solve this problem. Having the same issue myself. Just signed up to Ionic Pro

Me too facing the same issue. This is extremely irresponsible of ionic team to not provide answers to such question and say it is a paid product. Well the feature I am using is a free feature, either you keep this feature as paid , or provide support or do not release a broken product in public. This forum looks like an utter waste of time.