I’m facing an interesting bug: The keyboard, when shown and then retracted on a certain page, turns blank a map in another page. If the keyboard is not retracted the bug does not happen.
The pages are:
- Search, which keeps an ion-list with car names. On top of it there is an input for searching a car by name.
- Tracking, which shows a map with markers for each car listed on the Search page.
Only the following steps turns the map blank:
- Enter the search page;
- Click on input. (writing a search term doesn’t affect);
- Click back button to hide keyboard;
- Select a car in the list.
- … And the map is blank.
If I reenter the search page and click on another car with the keyboard up the map if fixed again.
I’ll show some printscreens below:
How map should be:
May someone help me to solve this bug?
Thanks in advance!