Keyboard prediction bar not showing

I am using latest ionic version with:
@ionic-native/keyboard”: “^4.5.3”,
“ionic-plugin-keyboard”: “^2.2.1”,

On latest ios 11.3 keyboard prediction bar is not showing. Instead, I have the grey bar with the password key icon.

I’ve tried using properties in my input fields like : autocomplete=“true” autocorrect=“true” spellcheck=“true”
but really non of that works.
The only function related to the keyboard that i call in app.component is:
this.keyboard.hideKeyboardAccessoryBar(true);

Is something changed in latest iOS? Is someone experiencing same issue with the predictive bar not showing?
I know that they depreciated the ionic-plugin-keyboard repo, and swapped over ionic-cordova-keyboard, but that one is still not 100% tested and methods such as hideKeyboardAccessoryBar are not recognized. Anyway I tried using that one, but still not having the predictive bar.

Yes, I’m having the same problem. It seems that with the new password autofill in WKWebView functionality in iOS 11.3, once the login autofill bar is triggered it will display for every input, regardless of type or context, until the app is closed and reopened.

I’ve given an untested, unadvisable, hacky workaround that prevents the autofill bar from ever being triggered by a password input in my topic: Login autocomplete keyboard bar appearing when it shouldn’t in iOS 11.3

If you found a better solution I’d love to hear it :slight_smile: