Keyboard bug?

Hi,
I’ve been facing this problem for some time and I can’t find a solution for my problem. In my app I’m using this enviroment variables:

cli packages:
@ionic/cli-utils : 1.15.2
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.15.2
global packages:
cordova (Cordova CLI) : 7.0.1
local packages:
@ionic/app-scripts : 3.0.0
Cordova Platforms : android 6.2.3
Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 3.7.1

I’ve create my project with default ionic tabs style and I was modified according to my need. In header, I added two Menus (left and right side) and a float button in right bottom. In my ion-content I have a ion-list of my products that when I click, opens (push) a new page displaying information about the item. This is how I push new page, because I do not want the ion-tabs to be displayed on the pushed page:

constructor(public app: App) {}
this.app.getRootNav().push(PedidoCadastroPage);

On some pages there is the possibility of editing some input fields and that’s where the problem exists: so I have to edit some field, the keyboard is dismissed by the pickup button and when I click the save button, the changes are saved and a pop is performed on the page and then the ion-header and tabs of the parent pages overlap the content.
The pop is performed by:

constructor(public navCtrl: NavController) { }

save() { this.navCtrl.pop(); }

Here is some tests that I have done and the expected behavior occurred:

• Push page and click back button;
  • Push page, edit some field and dont pickup the keyboard and click in back or save button;
  • Push page, edit some field, pickup the keyboard, edit other field and don’t pickup the keyboard and click in back or save button;

This is how the items appears when the error or bug appears:

Does anyone know how I can solve the problem or know if it is a keyboard or ionic bug?

Thanks !