Job search pwa app developing

We looking for a remote developer or a team for job search pwa app developing (ionic+firebase+stripe).

The set of app features for users is quite simple:

• authorization / registration of employers and employees,

• employers projects creating (tasks for which employees will be required),

• professional profiles of employees adding,

• employees search + filter,

• dialogs and notifications for registered users,

• billing and payments (Stripe).

A more detailed task description will be discussed with current developer.

We like variant of using the already existed template (it is closest to what we would like to get as a result) - https://market.ionicframework.com/themes/urban-clap-clone-clapapp-partners

From the developer we expect:

• proven experience in java, Ionic 4, Angular 7, firebase and git (we would like a long-term cooperation in the project support),

• the ability to think and propose analytically, not just execute commands sequentially (we don’t need a superman, but we expect to find a developer, who will be ready to do everything to be proud of his/her work.

In general, we are ready to consider any alternative implementation ideas. The key selection criteria will be the development period of the application, as well as the possibility of its subsequent upgrade and support.

Hello @zauberer152

I am excited to work with you on this application. Can you send a test email on manish[at]ost[.]agency? So, we can discuss it in detail.

Regards,
Manish

Hi @zauberer152,
I would like to work with you on this, as we are an expertise in Ionic; so could we discuss over this?
Email at: sonali.pandey@kreatetechnologies.com

Kind Regards,
Sonali

Hi @zauberer152

I would be happy to assist you. as have relevant skills & expertise. Check your PM please

Regards
Brianna

Hello,
I have sent you PM. Kindly check.

Thanks

Hello,

I would be glad to help you on this project as its perfectly match with our skill set. We do have a team of 270+ people and 50 developers are experts in Java,Angular, React.

To provide you the best solution I would like to connect via Skype i.e. priyankaabnave.cdn or you can send me more details over email: priyankaabnave@cdnsol.com

Meanwhile, you can have a look at our website www.cdnsol.com to know more about us.

Best regards,
Priyanka

We are interested on your project. Please share your details to manikandan@optisolbusiness.com

Regards,
Mani
+1415 233 4737

Hello @zauberer152

I can assist you with this very effectively.

Can you please share few details about the requirement, so that i can analyze and get back to your with further updates. Please share your email ID or Skype, so that i can share detailed estimate with you.

Here is my Skype: Patrick.mdev10
Email: patrick.mdev10@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear back from you.