Issue with plugins

I’m trying to install two plugins phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner and mercadopago-plugin-2, but there is an incompatibility between them. When I try to run on android I get this errror’s message:

D:\Apps\cordova\MyAPP\platforms\android\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\values\values.xml:515: AAPT: Attribute “fontStyle” already defined with incompatible format.

FAILED

D:\Apps\cordova\MyAPP\platforms\android\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\values\values.xml:491: AAPT: Original attribute defined here.

D:\Apps\cordova\MyAPP\platforms\android\build\intermediates\exploded-aar\com.mercadopago\sdk\2.5.3\res\layout\mpsdk_activity_call_for_authorize.xml:36:36-50: AAPT: String types not allowed (at ‘fontStyle’ with value ‘roboto_regular’).

I noticed that mercadopago-plugin-2 sets font style using string app:fontStyle=“bold” while phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner sets the same argument with android:textStyle=“bold”… So I think that is the incompatible format mentioned on build’s error.

The question is, how to solve it? I tried to change this lines in android’s files but everything is reset during ‘ionic cordova run android’ command.