Issue with i18n (ngx/ng2 translate)

I actually did correct that a few hours ago, thanks for noticing though!
I’m tempted to create a provider and just hardcode everything into an object at this point…
I tried going through the motions again and just create a new app, and everything works correctly.
I’m going to try to create an app with the same package-lock.json in case there a problem I didn’t know about on my end.

Don’t give up! If it works in a blank app you created then there is definitely something weird in your project and I’m sure you gonna find it :wink:

About package-lock:

rm package-lock.json
rm -r node_modules
npm install

To “force” refresh the libs

Could you maybe do also a post with your updated code? you probably modified a couple of things

2 Likes

I actually gave up as I didn’t have a lot of time on my hands: I created a provider that gets all translations from a firebase. Why this didn’t work still eludes me, I’ll therefore post the code sometimes in order to get to the bottom of this. Cheers for helping! /thread

Hello,
interessting solution.

How you do that?.

Best regards, anna-liebt

Hi Anna,

its simple i can share the code with you in here if you like. Cheers

Hello,

yes. It looks an interesting approach and translating is something that I am going to implement in the near future.

Best regards, anna-liebt.

I returned to the problematic branch to fix the issue, and everything was working properly, without me touching anything. That’s Ionic for ya!

That seems to be happening to me sometimes too, with all kinds of stuff. Restarting the server (ionic serve) so now and then helps a bit. But sometimes, if there’s something wrong it only occurs the next day / reboot.