Ios form duplicated input

Hi all.
I have a problem.

I have the form with couple inputs what is nested inside ion-content inside ion-slidebox.
so ion-view -> ion-slidebox -> ion-slide -> ion-content ->form->input.
At some time after inputing some stuff in the input i get this situation:

<ion-item class="item"> <input class="custom-field ng-pristine ng-untouched ng-valid-min ng-invalid ng-invalid-required ng-valid-pattern change-field cloned-text-input" type="number" name="Reading" ng-blur="formBlur()" ng-model="inputItem.Reading" ng-min="33842" ng-pattern="/^[0-9]{1,9}$/" ng-class="inputItemForm.Reading.$invalid &amp;&amp; inputItemForm.Reading.$dirty || inputItem.Reading &gt; inputItem.Boundaries.UpperBoundary || inputItem.Reading &lt; inputItem.Boundaries.LowerBoundary? 'error-field' : 'change-field'" required="" readonly=""><input class="custom-field ng-untouched previous-input-focus ng-dirty ng-valid-number ng-valid-required ng-valid-min error-field ng-invalid ng-invalid-pattern" type="number" name="Reading" ng-blur="formBlur()" ng-model="inputItem.Reading" ng-min="33842" ng-pattern="/^[0-9]{1,9}$/" ng-class="inputItemForm.Reading.$invalid &amp;&amp; inputItemForm.Reading.$dirty || inputItem.Reading &gt; inputItem.Boundaries.UpperBoundary || inputItem.Reading &lt; inputItem.Boundaries.LowerBoundary? 'error-field' : 'change-field'" required=""> </ion-item>

So one of the inputs is duplicated.
Due to this the data i’m inputing is not shown and even the cursor disappears.
If i focus out the input the duplicate is removed and i see all the data.
But during the input this happens sometimes.
Does anyboy have an idea what might be causing this?

Actually i found that it’s only when you are scrolling and at the same time inputing something.

Hello Alex!

I have the exact same problem! I hope someone has a solution or at least a workaround…