Ios-deploy stops output on console?

Hi there,

so I’m running ionic run ios --device with no error. After a while the app starts on my iPhone like expected.

BUT …
I’ve got MANY files that need to be copied for the app (the app has a size of ~60MB). When I see the copy process in the console, like …

[....] Waiting up to 5 seconds for iOS device to be connected
[....] Found iPhone 4S 'My iPhone 8.2 (xxx)' (xxx) connected through USB.
[....] Waiting for iOS device to be connected
[....] Using iPhone 4S 'My iPhone 8.2 (xxx)' (xxx).
------ Install phase ------
[  0%] Found iPhone 4S 'My iPhone 8.2 (xxx)' (xxx) connected through USB, beginning install
[  5%] Copying /xxx/My.app/META-INF/ to device
[  5%] Copying /xxx/My.app/META-INF/com.apple.ZipMetadata.plist to device
[  5%] Copying /xxx/My.app/AppIcon29x29.png to device

user prompt:myapp admin$ 

… it somehow stops at a point (here (later) at 37%) and shows the user prompt again (like hitting CTRL-C).

When I keep the size of the app low (say … ~5MB), ios-deploy does NOT stop the output (and does not show the user prompt unexpectedly, until I hit CTRL-C). Later allthough I can see the console.log()'s of the scripts, so the app is definitly running and was started by ios-deploy that is still working in the background.

In all cases ios-deploy is still running in the background on the mac, because the app starts on the device after a while, even if ios-deploy has stopped its ouput on the console. But it would be nice if it keeps continuesly outputting its messages, like when I run a smaller app …

Why the … is it doin’ this? And how to prevent the output stopping?

By the way: Everytime I build/run my Ionic script I call killall ios-deploy before.