iOS code signing not working anymore

Hello,

I’ve recently tried to install the cordova-plugin-wifiwizard2 plugin but it failed on the Mac I’m using for iOS builds. I’ve then replaced the plugin folder with the one from another PC where I could successfully install the update.

But since this change the code signing doesn#T work anymore, giving me following error message: “App name” requires a provisioning profile with the Hotspot Configuration, Access WiFi Information, and Network Extensions features.

I’ve then tried different settings for automatic signing, but nothing did work. So I’ve created a new provisioning profile for manual signing but this also did not work even though that features wherer listed at the Enabled Capabilities.

Since nothing did work, I’ve removed the iOS platform, updated cordova and re-added the platform. Then I’ve created new certificates and provisioning profiles for the app to use with the new platform. Now I’m getting a different error when trying to select the profile for manual signing: Provisioning profile “profile name” doesn’t include signing certificate “certificate name”
But the new certificates are included and the old ones has been revoked.

Can anybody help me? It already took me many hours.

Cordova: 8.0.0
Xcode: 10.1

Thanks in advance

Thilo

Does nobody know how to solve this?
I’ve tried another view hours with different settings and creating new certificates and provisioning profiles. I could solve the problem with the manual signing, but now I get the same error as with automatic signing:
“App name” requires a provisioning profile with the Hotspot Configuration, Access WiFi Information, and Network Extensions features.

The capabilities are enabled.

We have the same problem. Were you able to resolve this?