$ionicGestures drag event called just once in a 'long drag'

I’m using $ionicGestures.on(‘drag’,…) to track the position of the finger (to move an image around). I was testing it in an emulator using my mouse, which worked well. That means, the drag event is called every few milleseconds and the image is moving fluently.

However, when I put the app on my mobile device, the drag event is called just once for every drag.

I’m not getting why this is, since I assume that the framework’s tools for slideBoxes, slideMenus, etc use this as well, right?

On GitHub there’s a test for gestures. I put this test on here:

If you want to view my problem on your mobile device:

I’ll go look into that now, how it’s done by those parts of the framework, but if somebody could save me some time by pointing me into the right direction I’d be a very happy man :smile:

I used the QR code to load in an iPhone of iOS 7. It repeatedly registered the movements.

When you build on PhoneGap and install on phone does it not work then?

Whoops, forgot to mention that I only tested Android devices (a cheap Acer tablet and the HTC One X).

So, if I test it on a desktop (Chrome32/Windows8.1), the output of one drag-action is something like:

drag event: , ..., ..., ..., ...,
release event: ...

But the same drag-action on a Android device yields:

release event: ...

If I build the app with Phonegap (using Intel XDK) I get the same result.

I have the same problem for which I opened topic Drag gesture not working properly on mobile device and issue on github https://github.com/driftyco/ionic/issues/1057

I’m sorry if I opened issue too early on github in case this isn’t really an issue but rather my mistake in code.