Ionic when test in ionic lab its ok but when realase app very delay for anything

hi when test my app in ionic lab very good but when create apk file and install to device very slow. delay for click on button
delay to push page
delay to open modal
close modal,

delay for anything

plz answer me. if have sulotion plz tell me.

You will never get any answers with a question like that. I don’t mean to offend, but garbage in, garbage out. All that means is that if want good answers, you gotta post a way better question than that.

You need to give more info. (logs, source code, environment info like the Ionic and CLI version, and from what can be inferred from your question, even your device specs, OS, etc.)

Take some time to gather info on what your problem is, try to figure out what will be helpful to those who read it, and then post it. You’ll get more attention than what you’re getting right now.

i dont know what tell you. i have problem with run android apk file its very slow
i use here code to build apk file

ionic cordova build android --prod

and i enable enableProdMode() in main.ts

plz help my friend. i can use bootstrap?

Not necessary, happens automatically.

Did you remote debug the problem on the device already? Follow these instructions here to debug the problem in Chrome dev tools: https://ionic.zone/debug/remote-debug-your-app#android Look at the console and network tabs for errors.

Please stop bumping your posts. If someone can help, they will answer. Bumping your posts is impolite to other users.

You could try installing crosswalk if you’re desperate enough. It might give you a bit of an edge.